Now accepting Bama Cash!
Our Coffee and Tea
For our coffees, we are excited to partner with the amazing folks at Seeds Coffee in Homewood, AL. They will work with our team to help bring the very best quality to our community daily. Seeds sources coffee from around the world, including places like Brazil, Guatemala, Ethiopia, and Indonesia. Seeds provides a number of options for your cup– from pour overs to nitro-cold-brew, from lattes to espressos to mochas. They also home make our syrups. Our loose-leaf teas will come from locally-owned Tea Town Alabama. We are so blessed to work with these great partners in this venture. Our coffee & our tea game will be strong.
At UPerk, we will make most of our food selections in-house, partnering with local farms, including ingredients from Katie Farms to serve the freshest food possible! Our pastries will be provided by local café, Heritage House Coffee & Tea. We are excited about what we’ll have for your table at UPerk!
Our Current Menu Options:
ALL DAY BREAKFAST
- Build Your Own
Eggs or tofu scramble (or make it a sandwich, gluten-free bread available)
Cheddar, goat, pepper jack, or vegan cheese
Bacon, ham, smoked turkey, or vegan sausage (gluten-free)
hot cherry peppers, salsa, butter
- Savory, Slow Cooked Grits
- Granola Cereal Bowl
- Dave’s Killer Bagels
- Avocado Toast
ALL DAY LUNCH
- Signature Pressed Sandwiches & Wraps (on homemade sourdough or wheat wrap or homemade gluten-free bread) – Served with chips and a pickle
- Goodlet – Sliced turkey, bacon, tomatoes, lettuce, cheddar, mayo
- Hamm Bone – Honey glazed ham, bacon, lettuce, pepper jack, secret sauce
- BLT – Bacon, lettuce, tomatoes, cranberry cream cheese spread
- The BEST Vegan Burger – Juicy patty, lettuce, sweet relish on wheat bun w/side of brussels
- Chicken Southwest
- Caesar Chicken Salad
- Mixed Fruit Cups